As tax season draws to a close, you are probably ready to simply forget about 1040s, W-2s, 1099s, and CPAs altogether, at least until next year. However, you may not want to dismiss this tax season so readily. Do any of the following situations apply to your circumstances? If so, you may want to consider utilizing Stifel’s complimentary Tax Planning Services.
- Why did I have to write such a large check to Uncle Sam? What, if anything, can be done to reduce my tax burden?
- I’m getting a huge refund from the IRS! This is great, but did I just give the government an interest-free loan?
- My tax professional completes my return, but I don’t fully understand the forms and schedules. Can someone explain them to me? Am I missing something?
It is not surprising that when reviewing your tax return, you could be left with more questions than answers.
- Could you potentially benefit from an overview of your specific tax situation?
- Would you like a personalized report comparing your two prior years’ federal and state income tax returns, including suggested action items designed to improve your overall tax situation?
- Have you ever wished there were impartial tax professionals available to you for informal conference calls when you have a few specific tax questions you would like answered without having to pay for a CPA’s time?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help!
The tax planning professionals from Stifel’s Wealth Planning Department offer complimentary Tax Planning Services, including income tax reviews and informative conference calls with you and your Stifel Financial Advisor.
These services help you and your Stifel Financial Advisor better understand your overall income tax situation, which may impact your investment strategy. Contact your Stifel Financial Advisor if you are interested in these services or if you have specific tax planning questions.
Stifel does not provide tax advice. You should consult with your professional tax advisor regarding your particular situation.